The Village of Churchville now accepts Passport Applications. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports on Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Village Office, 23 E. Buffalo St, Churchville NY
Photos will be taken on site for $10.00 or bring two 2"x2" passport photos of your own.
Appointments are requested, but walk in service is available.
You must bring with you the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of valid NYS driver's license
- Proof of name change if needed (marriage certificate, etc)
- Expired Passport (if applicable)
- Check or Money Order Only
- For pricing and more information: http://www.travel.state.gov