The village office is here to serve the community! Some of the things that we can help you with include:
- Appliance / Furniture Items:
Call the Village Office at 293-3720 to add yourself to the list for appliance/furniture pick up. These items will not be picked up unless it is on the list since a different truck is used for this purpose.
- Recycling Bins & Garbage Toters:
Recycling Bins maybe be picked up at the Village Office from 8:30-4:00. If you need a garbage toter call 293-3720 or stop in to be added to the list and your toter will be dropped off at your house on the next garbage day.
Utility Bills (Electric/Sewer)
The Village of Churchville currently offers a few ways to pay your utility bills.
- Mail to PO Box 613 Churchville, NY 14428
- Use the secure drop box near the front door of the Village Office (23 E Buffalo St) – Please do not leave cash in the drop box
- Pay in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 at the Village Office
- Payment over the phone using a credit card
- Automatic withdrawal from your bank account